License File

Running our Appliance (ZCA), ZCS on VMware, or any other virtual machine software? Post your thoughts here.
cavj1
Advanced member
Advanced member

License File

Post by cavj1 »

Can you sell your ZCA licenses to someone else? 150 Users 3yr Support...
Seeing as I can't get a call back from my local Zimbra/VMWare sales guy nor a reply to an e-mail I've just about had it with this company and product. For anyone looking at this product look elsewhere. This is not to take away from the Tech Support who have been great. We've been waiting for ZCA7 since April (I'm sure others have been waiting longer) but the whole sales process included conversations on 7 and how great it was and that is was coming shortly. Now I sit on a time bomb of an E2K3 server. Had I known what I know now I would have went with Kerio as they were far more responsive and customer oriented.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

License File

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="cavj1"]Can you sell your ZCA licenses to someone else? 150 Users 3yr Support...[/QUOTE]I don't believe you can but you'll have to wait for sales to give you a definitive answer. I'll also move this post to a more appropriate forum.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
cavj1
Advanced member
Advanced member

License File

Post by cavj1 »

Thanks Bill but I've been waiting for call backs for weeks. Seems sales has a take the money and run attitude.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

License File

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="cavj1"]Thanks Bill but I've been waiting for call backs for weeks. Seems sales has a take the money and run attitude.[/QUOTE]Did you get this licence directly from Zimbra or a reseller?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
cavj1
Advanced member
Advanced member

License File

Post by cavj1 »

Reseller and Zimbra inside sales did not contact them back either.