Admin Panel add domain finish button broken

Have a great idea for extending Zimbra? Share ideas, ask questions, contribute, and get feedback.
tomicles

Post by tomicles »

when trying to add a new domain on FC3, the finish button at the end of the wizzard clicks but nothing happens. The window remains open. Clicking multiple times doesnt do anything. Back works, and cancel closes the window.
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by 14319KevinH »

Yes there are some problems with dialog. If your using IE you can try Firefox. If that still doesn't work you can use the zmprov command line util to add the new domain.
15545billm

Post by 15545billm »

[quote user="tomicles"]when trying to add a new domain on FC3, the finish button at the end of the wizzard clicks but nothing happens. The window remains open. Clicking multiple times doesnt do anything. Back works, and cancel closes the window.[/QUOTE]
I had that happen to me when I accepted the default domain being the hostname of the server I installed Zimbra on. Then later in the admin UI tried to add the actual domain name the server was part of to the accepted domains list. I haven't tried that again, I ended up reinstalling and it's all happy now.
--Bill