Because there were no bug reports for v2.0-rc1, I moved on to calling it v2.0 stable.
Here are the release notes again:
- Full Python 2 / Python 3 - compatibility
- Many, many bug fixes
- Enhanced testing suite
- Travis CI and coveralls are used in development now
- 100% code coverage (Yay!)
- Added files for setuptools
- Added tool for Zimbra-dict-handling
- Updated docs
- WARNING: These may break existing installations:
- Added forced use of TLSv1 in Python 2
- Removed xml namespaces
- ResponseXml now returns the first childs from Head and Body on get_head and get_body, just as ResponseJson does.