I have a zimlet who get some tasks information in another server and I want to import them in my server.
I looked at the rest api and there is a get method but not a import method for tasks.
So I have several questions :
- How can I add a new tasks ?
- Where tasks are stored (in database or some file in /opt/zimbra) ?
- In general if I want to add an element on my view, what's the best way ?
Thx in advance for your help
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Have a great idea for extending Zimbra? Share ideas, ask questions, contribute, and get feedback.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Ok so I found that soap request is the way to add any element to the view (task, mail etc ...)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests