Zimbra on Google vm

Have a great idea for extending Zimbra? Share ideas, ask questions, contribute, and get feedback.
ANAYAALI2019

Zimbra on Google vm

Post by ANAYAALI2019 »

Dear team
Please help me i have purchased Google vm machine but now they are saying they blocked known outgoings ports you have to change port to any other port please guide me how to change mta out going port
L. Mark Stone
Ambassador
Ambassador
ZCS/ZD Version: 10.0.7 Network Edition

Re: Zimbra on Google vm

Post by L. Mark Stone »

ANAYAALI2019 wrote:Dear team
Please help me i have purchased Google vm machine but now they are saying they blocked known outgoings ports you have to change port to any other port please guide me how to change mta out going port
Google Cloud does not allow outgoing port 25 except to their authorized email relay service providers, whom you pay based on the volume of email you are sending.

You’ll need to contract with one of those providers to send email out from your Zimbra server if you want to continue to host on Google Cloud.

Mark
zimico
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15 P3

Re: Zimbra on Google vm

Post by zimico »

I have nerver used google vm but if you have only one domain on zimbra server, you can try Mailgun. The free plan has 10000 email per month. Mailgun is a relay service.
Regards,
Minh