Asterisk PBX Integration Zimlet

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
preset

Post by preset »

Hi all. We're interested in having a consultant reimplement this Zimlet for us, but we use different software (not Asterisk) for the call signaling. We have a proposal with requirements already written. What would really make me feel like we're moving in the right direction is a conversation with someone who can validate that the Asterisk Zimlet is working for their organization.
If you're using the Asterisk Zimlet, are you using it for more than a few users?
If you're using the Asterisk Zimlet, are you willing to talk about it, and even to hop on a quick WebEx (or Adobe Connect session, or Dimdim session, or ...)?
If you're at an educational institution, that's a definite plus.
typiquement

Post by typiquement »

[quote user="preset"]Hi all. We're interested in having a consultant reimplement this Zimlet for us, but we use different software (not Asterisk) for the call signaling. We have a proposal with requirements already written. What would really make me feel like we're moving in the right direction is a conversation with someone who can validate that the Asterisk Zimlet is working for their organization.
If you're using the Asterisk Zimlet, are you using it for more than a few users?
If you're using the Asterisk Zimlet, are you willing to talk about it, and even to hop on a quick WebEx (or Adobe Connect session, or Dimdim session, or ...)?
If you're at an educational institution, that's a definite plus.[/QUOTE]
when you say "not Asterisk", you mean which SIP technology ?
preset

Post by preset »

[quote user="typiquement"]when you say "not Asterisk", you mean which SIP technology ?[/QUOTE]

We're running SIP Express Router at the moment, but our future direction would probably be openSIPS.
uxbod
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by uxbod »

Which SER as there are a couple ? And does it have a management port you can connect to and issue commands ?
preset

Post by preset »

We're running SER 0.9.7-pre4 for current proxy. Actually, we're excited to see progress on SIP Router (The SIP-Router Project) and would use that sometime this year if it can do what we need. We don't have a specific management port set up, but I see that might be an approach (New Management Interface: RPC, XML-RPC | iptel.org) if a Zimlet could be made to use it.
uxbod
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by uxbod »

If you can work out the format of the XML then it should not be to difficult to update the Zimlet.
watanesachin

Post by watanesachin »

when i am call from zimbra it show error Asterisk PBX Integration Error here i am sending attachment pls reply
untitled.jpg
typiquement

Post by typiquement »

Can you show your zimlet configuration file ?
Did you declare the account in the manager.conf of your Asterisk server ?
watanesachin

Post by watanesachin »

asterisk.be.bnc.ch

zimbra

test1234

true

s|.|-|,|((0)|(|))

SMS_MESSAGE

true

http://tel.local.ch/q/>

ext=1

phone

typiquement

Post by typiquement »

it seems you didn't configure you zimlet configuration file.
I wrote a post here to explain how to configure it