Zimbra's code minification is breaking zimlet

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
fostah

Zimbra's code minification is breaking zimlet

Post by fostah »

Platform: Zimbra 8.6

Problem: After installing an open source zimlet (ConverseJS: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/com_zimbra_converse), I am getting unusual console errors. When running with ?dev=1, the zimlet works fine.

Console Error: Uncaught TypeError: ee is not a function(…)
Zimlets-nodev_all.js.zgz?language=en&country=US&cosId=e00428a1-0c00-11d9-836a-000d93afea2a:23709 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'initialize' of undefined(…)

I dug farther into the code minified by zimbra and noticed that ee was defined many times. Below you can see its specified as a function, and right after that its defined as an object.

Is there any way to configure the minification process or disable it for certain zimlets? Or has anyone else ran into this issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Code: Select all

function ee(){
var v=d_(this._milliseconds)/1000,j=d_(this._days),p=d_(this._months),d,y,z;
d=e1(v/60),y=e1(d/60),v%=60,d%=60,z=e1(p/12),p%=12;
var m=z,q=p,x=j,w=y,g=d,k=v,b=this.asSeconds();
return b?(b<0?"-":"")+"P"+(m?m+"Y":"")+(q?q+"M":"")+(x?x+"D":"")+(w||g||k?"T":"")+(w?w+"H":"")+(g?g+"M":"")+(k?k+"S":""):"P0D"
}
var aa,t5=e9.momentProperties=[],e7=!1,aa={}
,e3,aa={}
,a3=/(\[[^\[]*\])|(\\)?(Mo|MM?M?M?|Do|DDDo|DD?D?D?|ddd?d?|do?|w[o|w]?|W[o|W]?|Q|YYYYYY|YYYYY|YYYY|YY|gg(ggg?)?|GG(GGG?)?|e|E|a|A|hh?|HH?|mm?|ss?|S{1,9}|x|X|zz?|ZZ?|.)/g,t3=/(\[[^\[]*\])|(\\)?(LTS|LT|LL?L?L?|l{1,4})/g,aa={}
,aa={}
,a2=/\d/,a0=/\d\d/,aa=/\d{3}/,a7=/\d{4}/,aa=/[+-]?\d{6}/,aa=/\d\d?/,ee=/\d{1,3}/,b_=/\d{1,4}/,aa=/[+-]?\d{1,6}/,ee=/\d+/,_U=/[+-]?\d+/,F_=/Z|[+-]\d\d:?\d\d/gi,t8=/[+-]?\d+(\.\d{1,3})?/,e_=/[0-9]*['a-z\u00A0-\u05FF\u0700-\uD7FF\uF900-\uFDCF\uFDF0-\uFFEF]+|[\u0600-\u06FF\/]+(\s*?[\u0600-\u06FF]+){1,2}/i,oo={}
,ee={}
,O_=0,oo=1,aa=2,_b=3,_T=4,oo=5,oo=6;
ee("M",["MM",2],"Mo",function(){
return this.month()+1
}
FWIW: I tried clearing my browser cache and clearing the zimlet on the server with zmprov. Neither helped.
ozzi

Re: Zimbra's code minification is breaking zimlet

Post by ozzi »

Hi

Try to launch webmail with ?dev=1 and see if it works.
If it doesn't, its your code, if it does, its the minification.

Keep us posted