Error using Zimlet Proxy (error 503)

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
pleduc

Error using Zimlet Proxy (error 503)

Post by pleduc »

Hi, I'm trying to use the Zimlet proxy to communicate with my web server, but I'm getting an error (503 Service Unavailable).

I have verify that the domain I'm trying to reach is allowed in the configuration. When I try to contact other sites with the proxy, it work well. The proxy return the error only when I try to communicate with my web server. My web server work well when I access the same url with my browser.

There is no additional information in Zimbra logs. The SSL certificat of both server are valid.

Any clue how to diagnostic/solve the problem ?

Thanks
vavai
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: 0

Re: Error using Zimlet Proxy (error 503)

Post by vavai »

Hi,
pleduc wrote:Hi, I'm trying to use the Zimlet proxy to communicate with my web server, but I'm getting an error (503 Service Unavailable).

I have verify that the domain I'm trying to reach is allowed in the configuration. When I try to contact other sites with the proxy, it work well. The proxy return the error only when I try to communicate with my web server. My web server work well when I access the same url with my browser.

There is no additional information in Zimbra logs. The SSL certificat of both server are valid.

Any clue how to diagnostic/solve the problem ?

Thanks
Zimbra Proxy used for "reverse proxy", act as a front-end for mailbox server services. CMIIW, but it seems you are using it as proxy for accessing other web and it's wrong assumption ;)