LDAP & spam classification problem?

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Hi all
I've just installed Zimbra on CentOS Release 4 (this was a clean install) and after a few teething problem I finally got mail delivered to my inbox but none of the spam has actually been classified as spam.
The messages below are the ones listed in the logfile:
Sep 29 19:41:25 chinook amavis[17932]: (17932-01) spam_scan: hits=-5.899 tests=[ALL_TRUSTED=-3.3,BAYES_00=-2.599]

Sep 29 19:41:25 chinook amavis[17932]: (17932-01) lookup_ldap_attr(amavisspamkilllevel) (WARN: no such attribute in LDAP entry), "admin@xxxxxxx" result=undef

Sep 29 19:41:25 chinook amavis[17932]: (17932-01) lookup_ldap_attr(amavisspamtaglevel) (WARN: no such attribute in LDAP entry), "admin@xxxxxxx" result=undef

Sep 29 19:41:25 chinook amavis[17932]: (17932-01) lookup_ldap_attr(amavisspamtag2level) (WARN: no such attribute in LDAP entry), "admin@xxxxxxx" result=undef
Is this something wrong with the install or something that can be easilly fixed. I'm still very new to Linux so I'm not sure where to look for any further info so let me know what you need.
I must also say that this is an excellent product. :)
Regards
Bill
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
17629anand
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by 17629anand »

all it means is that per user spam settings have not been set (system defaults are being used).
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Thanks for that reassuring answer. :o I'll keep on playing with Zimbra then. :)
I don't know if this has been reported elsewhere but when the cursor is placed over a panel, such as a message view, the scroll wheel doesn't work and I have to use the scroll bar to see the remainder of the message.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
pshah
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by pshah »

10330phoenix wrote:
I don't know if this has been reported elsewhere but when the cursor is placed over a panel, such as a message view, the scroll wheel doesn't work and I have to use the scroll bar to see the remainder of the message.
Yea, this is a known issue we're working on a fix for (I'm assuming you're using Firefox). Apparently the 1.5 beta may fix it but not sure.