Received time for every message

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
opsystem

Received time for every message

Post by opsystem »

Hi all,

Currently the web GUI shows the received time for today messages only. I just want it to be displayed for every message (and not only the date), could someone point me in the right direction? I guess I should mod some .js file in Jetty folder…
Thanks!
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Received time for every message

Post by phoenix »

opsystem wrote:Currently the web GUI shows the received time for today messages only. I just want it to be displayed for every message (and not only the date), could someone point me in the right direction?
Why not just put your cursor over the Date and you'll see the full details of when the message was received?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

opsystem wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Why not just put your cursor over the Date and you'll see the full details of when the message was received?
Hi Phoenix, thanks for answering, unfortunately this is not an acceptable solution, this customer receives hundreds emails each day and people need to get an ordered overview at a glance, without hovering on every single message.
The email is in Date/Time order, if that's still no good then I'm afraid I can't help.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
opsystem

Post by opsystem »

Phoenix wrote:Why not just put your cursor over the Date and you'll see the full details of when the message was received?
Hi Phoenix, thanks for answering, unfortunately this is not an acceptable solution, this customer receives hundreds emails each day and people need to get an ordered overview at a glance, without hovering on every single message.
opsystem

Post by opsystem »

phoenix wrote:The email is in Date/Time order, if that's still no good then I'm afraid I can't help.
Ok, thanks again, if I find something useful I'll post here!