Webmail interface does not show delete button

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
tiagofarias

Webmail interface does not show delete button

Post by tiagofarias »

Hi,

I have a situation that happens only with one user. When this user access the web interface, the delete button disappears.

I have checked all the configurations that I can imagine, but I haven't found the problem. This user has the same COS as others.

I am attaching 2 files to show the problem.
Shiva Narayanin

Re: Webmail interface does not show delete button

Post by Shiva Narayanin »

Hello,

We are in 2023 now, and I really hope you found a Solution, because I've got the same Issue with one user only ! It's not browser related, it's really account related.

We've noticed that changing the display mode from conversation to mail make the button appear again, but it will appear one the second switch only. Eg : I connect for the first time, the button doesn't appear. I switch the display mode to conversation, it appears. I disconnect. I reconnect, the display mode is on conversation and the delete button shows for a second then disappear. I switch to mail display mode and it appears again, until I disconnect and here we go again.

Any solution please ?
Shiva Narayanin

Re: Webmail interface does not show delete button

Post by Shiva Narayanin »

Update,

I think I found the guilty, it's a zimlet. I figured this out by reading another topic arround this subject. Zimlets are loaded after all the zimbra's components. So seeing the delete button at first then seeing it disappeared let me guess it was a zimlet doing it.

I disabled all the zimlet on the account, then activated them one by one until I figured out which one was guilty. It appeared it was the Archiver.

But it's ain't a real solution disabling the default zimlet, since he works fine on others accounts.