Problem with Contacts Group

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
mahz13

Problem with Contacts Group

Post by mahz13 »

I have a problem in my zimbra webmail, a few days to here the list of group contacts stoped to work, when I send an email for example they do not appear for automatic insertion, i dont know what to do, alot of employers are used to use those groups with automatic fill, justing pressing the first letter of the group and the auto fill doing the rest.... now at the moment they are need to type all the adress they sendind email...and its alot of email per day.. Ob: its browser client.
mahz13

Re: RE: Problem with Contacts Group

Post by mahz13 »

mahz13 wrote:I have a problem in my zimbra webmail, a few days to here the list of group contacts stoped to work, when I send an email for example they do not appear for automatic insertion, i dont know what to do, alot of employers are used to use those groups with automatic fill, justing pressing the first letter of the group and the auto fill doing the rest.... now at the moment they are need to type all the adress they sendind email...and its alot of email per day.. Ob: its browser client.
nobody ?!

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando Tapatalk