Calendar Appointment Colors

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
rkellogg

Calendar Appointment Colors

Post by rkellogg »

I am working With Outlook and Zimbra Syncing with activesync. I see that the categories/Tags for the Appointments sync with Zimbra. I can see different colors in the web app like I see in my outlook. I am looking for an app for Android that will sync the different colors as well. I have tried:
Acalendar+ syncing with Caldav
Outlook Syncing with Active sync (PS. Hate the Outlook app... Love Outlook desktop)
Default app on the Android phone

Any suggestions for an android app that can sync the Tags with the calendar appt.
Thanks in advance.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Calendar Appointment Colors

Post by phoenix »

If you want an app for Android then the best one that I've found is Nine - Email & Calendar and I believe it will do what you want, it's available in the Play store but it's not free (there is a trial version) but it is good value for money and their support is very responsive. I was looking for a new app last year after Touchdown went EOL, I tried all the ones I could find and Nine suits me down to the ground.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra