Creating whiteliste email by Subject

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
Peq

Creating whiteliste email by Subject

Post by Peq »

Hi Forum

I have a little problem.
One of my users are getting information from their webpage - but it uses the customers mailaddress as sender email
Each time the user gets a new order from ther webshop - it'll be marked as spam _ and not available for the users

Can I somehow create a whitelist whith looks at the subject - since this is the same for each webshop order - Looks like this:

Code: Select all

Webshop ordre nr: 011695
Hoiw can I whitelist this subject
DualBoot
Elite member
Elite member
ZCS/ZD Version: ZCS FLOSS - 8.8.15 Mutli servers

Re: Creating whiteliste email by Subject

Post by DualBoot »

Hello,

I think it is more a problem of the webshop. By the way you can eventually make a whitelist
not on sender address but on the basis of other elements like server name.
Using sender address as a discriminant suppose that you know every sender and it could lead
to spam attack with forged addresses.

Regards,
Peq

Re: Creating whiteliste email by Subject

Post by Peq »

Hi Again

As I know this is the problem from the Webshop !
But Thats theirs setup - which I unfortunably cannot change - allthough I agree on thats the problem.

I've actually tried to Whitelist the >Subject according to other guides - that block according to the Subject Line.
But where to set this - I cannot figure out how to make it work

From the Webshop - it'll goes through an external Spamfilter before delievering to the Zimbra Server - this spamfilter is whitelisted.
But how can I make it not detect this speciel webshoip order as spam