Junk folder is the new Inbox

Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
malcolm10x

Junk folder is the new Inbox

Post by malcolm10x »

Background: Two-year old Thinkpad in fine condition. W10-64 v.1903. Fully patched (both Lenovo Vantage and Win Update). Outlook 365 (fully updated). Zimbra 8.7.10.1711 client and 8.7.11_GA_1854 server.

Problem: Zimbra tab disappeared in Outlook and rules stopped working. Repaired connector, Zimbra tab reappeared, and rules started working once more. For a day. Tab disappeared and reinstall fixed rules problem - again. Problem returned. Obviously reinstalling connector is not the solution.

Deactivated all rules and ALL emails from our company domain go to the Junk folder after spending 15 minutes or so in the Inbox folder. This issue seems restricted to emails from our company domain.

Reactivated a few rules and reinstalled Zimbra tab only to have temporary relief before problems returned.

Windows Event Viewer useless as usual. No signs from heaven there. Sfc no help and Avast Business Antivirus Pro scan found nothing. (One never know, do one?)

Same behavior in Zimbra webmail. I find that strange and shouldn't I? If you need more info, please let me know.

Any and all advice, suggestions, and sympathies would be appreciated. Thank you.
neutronscott

Re: Junk folder is the new Inbox

Post by neutronscott »

was this resolved? the antispam filter will mark as junk. will need to see headers to know why. can disable it. I will have to check my system tomorrow to know what command if you want to disable antispam for domain.