Best solution for small/medium business?

Are you using the Zimbra Connector for BlackBerry? Post your comments and questions here.
Apple_Eater

Post by Apple_Eater »

Hello,

I am looking for some information from my fellow small/medium business users about the best path to implementing the ZCS for Blackberry. My company is currently trialing blackberry deployment with about 5 devices company wide currently, potentially looking to expand to cover ~20 employees if we can get everything working well with the initial devices.
What is the best route to getting Zimbra to sync with these devices? I know very little about BES, but it seems to be designed for much larger scale deployments than ours. I have also looked into the NotifySync software, which seems to be perfect for our needs, and lists Zimbra compatibility:

ActiveSync for BlackBerry - ActiveSync Compatibility for BlackBerry | NotifySync
We currently use Zimbra Network Pro edition, and I want to make the sync as seemless at possible (cradle-only sync is out of the question). Has anyone else here had success implementing this with a small userbase? What solutions can you recommend?
Thanks in advance
xeon
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by xeon »

I use Zimbra BlackBerry Connector and BES 5.0.x server to serve my BlackBerry users. Works great. No annual/monthly fee that NotifySync requires. However BlackBerry Enterprise licensing is an up front cost.