Trouble creating BBmanager accounts..etc.

Are you using the Zimbra Connector for BlackBerry? Post your comments and questions here.
crawlspace35

Post by crawlspace35 »

Hello Everyone,

I am setting up BES express 5.0.3 on a windows server 2008 Standard.

And trying to connect it to a zimbra server Release: 6.0.8_GA_2661.RHEL5_64_20100824100342 CentOS5_64 NETWORK edition.
Having a small problem and was hoping someone may have some insight ..

I have installed the outlook connector with outlook 2007. The issue is that when I create the account for say, Blackberry manager ..I go through all the setup and when I am done I click apply and nothing happens at all....I can only cancel the setup and create an account without a mailbox..or quit all together.
Any ideas what could cause this? If more info is needed please let me know.
Thanks in advance
crawlspace35

Post by crawlspace35 »

I finally got the accounts to create, and after some headaches they are syncing the gal with the zimbra server. But still for some reason I cannot add BB users in the administration console. I receive an error that it "cannot find the records you are looking for."
I have set the mail mode to "both" in order to enable the sync, but I do not even see the global address list in the outlook program, I am under the impression I should.
I understand that to some people this stuff may be common sense, but I am by no means a mail server admin and could really use some advice from a more experienced user/admin. Thank you in advance for any help.