Zimbra & BES, failed synchronization

Are you using the Zimbra Connector for BlackBerry? Post your comments and questions here.
InesKa

Post by InesKa »

Hi all.
I'm a SysAdmin and I implemented Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.1.6 with Zimbra Collaboration Suite 6.0.1 Network Edition.

Everything was perfect for one year, but 3 days ago, after restarting Zimbra, all devices have failed to synchronize.

In BES everything seems fine.
I tried to resend service book, shutdown..etc, but the devices still don't receive mail. It does not work either.

I know this way works: wipping device, add user again to bes and activate mail in device, but I would not do it manually in 30 devices...
Any procedure to try from BES?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Are all the services running? Have a look in the log files for any errors (and search the forums for a resolution) and you should also check if your certificates are still valid (and regenerate them if necessary): [url=Administration Console and CLI Certificate Tools - Zimbra :: Wiki[/url]
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
InesKa

Post by InesKa »

Thanks.
All services running ok and certificates are valid.
I see this in the log:
16-08-2011 15:11:10.371 [5052]: *699* ERROR: Zimbra::Rpc::Connection::SendRequest - failed on WinHttpSendRequest(...), Error Code: 12029(Unable to connect.)
InesKa

Post by InesKa »

Hi all.
First:

When I try to clean 2 Blackberrys and reconfigure corporate mail, I need try this too many times until it works, 8 attempts, 9....
And, mysteriously, after 4 days, two users have begun to synchronize mail on their devices, ( I have not done anything..., not clean devices, not reconfigure mail)
I don't understand...
Whe changed a proxy for the zimbra-proxy.

Maybe this affects the communication and RIM, Bes or Zimbra need some time to refresh any information..??
Any idea?:confused:
(Sorry for my english)