Deleting from Blackberry Device

Are you using the Zimbra Connector for BlackBerry? Post your comments and questions here.
gmsmith
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by gmsmith »

Gotta say, I am love life with BES interop. The one thing I have noticed and I am sure it is just a setting that I must have overlooked is that when I delete a message from the device, it does not delete on the Zimbra server. I have even tried to force reconcile on the device with no luck. Can someone point me in the right direction?
15539sam
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by 15539sam »

This:

ZimbraBESUserFAQ - Zimbra :: Wiki
will point you to this:

Email message not deleted after email reconciliation
Most likely its because of #3.
gmsmith
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by gmsmith »

[quote user="15539sam"]This:

Most likely its because of #3.[/quote]
Indeed you are correct...sorry to have wasted your time :)
10339alee
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by 10339alee »

[quote user="gmsmith"]Indeed you are correct...sorry to have wasted your time :)[/QUOTE]
don't worry about it. the fact that we have put up a FAQ with this issue means that it is a common question that we encounter even internally. we are not in the business of supporting BES and BlackBerry devices but we'll try to keep that FAQ up to date with common issues/questions even if it doesn't pertain to ZCB specifically.
edumouchel

Post by edumouchel »

Hey guys,
I'm having the exact same problem, but unfortunately the KB article referenced here is down. Would either you be able to give me a link to an updated KB article on this or let me know what option 3 was mentioned above? Thanks so much in advance.