[SOLVED] BES 5.0.2.29 not synchronize folders

Are you using the Zimbra Connector for BlackBerry? Post your comments and questions here.
cadinor

Post by cadinor »

Hi to all....
I'm using BES 5.0.2.29 and ZCB 6.5.
My mobile device (Blackberry Curve) is connected and working properly (I get emails in the inbox) but when I open my folders, he don't display the message. However when I copy manually (without using filters) a message from the Web Zimbra inbox to a folder, my device shows me that message, but does not display my old messages and those who moved my filter
Searching google I found this information:
Control which personal mail folders a user can synchronize with a BlackBerry device
Synchronizing folders on the BlackBerry device - Administration Guide - BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express for Microsoft Exchange - 5.0.2
but BlackBerry Administration Service show this message:
The enablement process has not completed. Once complete, the redirection folders will be available.
jbosch

Post by jbosch »

[quote user="cadinor"]Hi to all....
I'm using BES 5.0.2.29 and ZCB 6.5.
My mobile device (Blackberry Curve) is connected and working properly (I get emails in the inbox) but when I open my folders, he don't display the message. However when I copy manually (without using filters) a message from the Web Zimbra inbox to a folder, my device shows me that message, but does not display my old messages and those who moved my filter
Searching google I found this information:
Control which personal mail folders a user can synchronize with a BlackBerry device
Synchronizing folders on the BlackBerry device - Administration Guide - BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express for Microsoft Exchange - 5.0.2
but BlackBerry Administration Service show this message:
The enablement process has not completed. Once complete, the redirection folders will be available.[/QUOTE]

I also have this problem. Do you solved it?

Regards
cadinor

Post by cadinor »

Yes I solved the problem:
Current workaround is to redirect the folder within the device by going into the message folder => selecting the BlackBerry button and selecting options for the message folder. Selecting the "Email Settings" then selecting the BlackBerry button => Folder Redirection configuration
thanks
jbosch

Post by jbosch »

Thankyou for your help