After Lion upgrade (Mac OS X 10.7) my account get's duplicated over and over again

Questions, comments, and problems with Zimbra on Apple desktops & general CalDAV / CardDAV questions.
huynh.chau119

After Lion upgrade (Mac OS X 10.7) my account get's duplicated over and over again

Post by huynh.chau119 »

Hi,
I upgraded to Lion yesterday and now I have a severe problem with the sync of ical with our Zimbra server.
I use the Zimbra iSync Connector 6.0.2495.
The problem is, that nearly most of the times when I start ical, the sync starts and when it's finished, it starts all over again but with a new duplicated account! So right now I have approximately 30-40 duplicates of my account... :( The ical application doesn't react any more now...
Does anybody have the same problem (and perhaps solved it)?
Until the upgrade everything worked fine. I reconfigured the account already and for a short time it worked, but now it goes berzerk again...
Best regards, 
Johnny Lee
Os_luke

Post by Os_luke »

Hi,

similar problem here.

after the Lion upgrade Zimbra (this time 7.1.3184) keeps adding CalDav accounts to iCal.

Quick fix.

go to the Zimbra settings disable CalDav.

go to the Settings in iCal delete all accounts.

go to the Zimbra settings enable CalDav.

switch to iCal, wait until Zimbra has added again two or more accounts.

go back to Zimbra disable CalDav (1 account gets removed)

go back to iCal delete all accounts more than one.

wait till, the Sync is done - and your Cal is back in its whole singularity.

btw.

Anyone Noticed that since the Lion update the Adressbook is loosing Phone Numbers?

This is much much more annoying!