Folder Creation

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
SpEnTBoY
Advanced member
Advanced member

Folder Creation

Post by SpEnTBoY »

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not ... when running a sync there's a couple of anomalies (quite possibly these are covered somewhere I haven't looked as well).
Anyway ... none of my folders get created on the client side that I have on my server or through the web client so everything gets put into Inbox. Also, it seems that the messages do not retain their properties IE mail I've already read shows up as unread email.
Is this just the nature of the client? What things are sync'd between server and ZDesktop? (mail filters, folders, messages etc).
Just a a recon post :D
jjzhuang
Elite member
Elite member

Folder Creation

Post by jjzhuang »

Most likely these are web UI not being in sync with actual data. If you do a browser reload many of them will go away. We should have many of these UI issues addressed in the next cut. Thanks!
SpEnTBoY
Advanced member
Advanced member

Folder Creation

Post by SpEnTBoY »

[quote user="jjzhuang"]Most likely these are web UI not being in sync with actual data. If you do a browser reload many of them will go away. We should have many of these UI issues addressed in the next cut. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Well I'm definitely impressed with the capabilities and features of having a remote type client so I'll be testing as releases are available :)
Thanks for the response!!