Global Index

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
whdmiran

Global Index

Post by whdmiran »

I am considering to switch to Zimbra from Thunderbird and I would like to set up Global Index for about 8 different accounts. Is it any way to do this?
ArcaneMagus
Elite member
Elite member

Global Index

Post by ArcaneMagus »

Try the new ZD 2.0 beta, I believe it's Global Inbox folder might be what you are talking about here.
whdmiran

Global Index

Post by whdmiran »

I tried, but still not what I need. I would like to have only one inbox for all my accounts and not separate inbox for each account. Also ZD 2.0. did not want to display messages when selected view by messages (it worked only view by conversation..) and I could not save ZD as default mail application.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Global Index

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="whdmiran"]I tried, but still not what I need. I would like to have only one inbox for all my accounts and not separate inbox for each account.[/QUOTE]That's what you've got with the 'All Mailboxes' at the top of the list.
[quote user="whdmiran"]Also ZD 2.0. did not want to display messages when selected view by messages (it worked only view by conversation..)[/QUOTE]Yes it does, in the All Mailboxes/Inbox it displays mail from the Inbox of each account you have defined - it does that in Conversation and Message view.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
jjzhuang
Elite member
Elite member

Global Index

Post by jjzhuang »

[quote user="whdmiran"]and I could not save ZD as default mail application.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's listed as a known issue: Zimbra Desktop 2 - Zimbra :: Wiki