rendering issue

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
charlesrr

Re: rendering issue

Post by charlesrr »

PriteshGajjar wrote:All HTML rendering issues are going to get fixed with version 7.3
Wonderful. Many thanks. Keep up the good work! It's much appreciated :)
wrightg

Post by wrightg »

Thanks for that information. Any time frame for GA ??

Greg ...
altmas5

Post by altmas5 »

Hello folks,

Do you know if there is a fix for this problem yet?
Sorry if this is considering "necroposting".

Regards
Aderium
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by Aderium »

Same issue here. Images no longer showing , users complaining. Any community input ?
I tried reinstalling Zimbra Desktop but same thing.
Aderium
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by Aderium »

This is frustrating. Zimbra is supposed to compete as an email service to the standards out there but they will not answer anything relating to Zimbra Desktop on either their Official paid support or the open source forum. If you are going to allow customers to download , and use Zimbra Desktop which is baked into your Synacor supported web site, you should also support the app. If you are not supporting it actively then shut the project down and move on! Some of your customers PAY for the service you render.
Images still an issue, no answer about how why or what is causing this. Most of all no willingness to even figure it out.
Shame on you Zimbra
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Aderium wrote:This is frustrating. Zimbra is supposed to compete as an email service to the standards out there but they will not answer anything relating to Zimbra Desktop on either their Official paid support or the open source forum. If you are going to allow customers to download , and use Zimbra Desktop which is baked into your Synacor supported web site, you should also support the app. If you are not supporting it actively then shut the project down and move on! Some of your customers PAY for the service you render.
Images still an issue, no answer about how why or what is causing this. Most of all no willingness to even figure it out.
Shame on you Zimbra
Given the comments here this page seems rather ironic (but I guess this doesn't apply to the Open Source products) : https://www.zimbra.com/support/support-offerings/

FWIW, I sympathize with your predicament.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
charlesrr

Post by charlesrr »

I'm using Windows10 "Mail" App now. It has some other foibles (like frustratingly difficult to get it to recognise some accounts, and threading is sketchy because it groups by subject rather than person and subject), but at least I can download images :D
I now only use Zimbra Desktop for migrating emails from one server to another with drag and drop (easier than mucking about with cpanel backups).