Downloaded and Installed Zimbra Desktop on Windows 7 - when I open the application it opens but does nothing

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
Lochner24

Downloaded and Installed Zimbra Desktop on Windows 7 - when I open the application it opens but does nothing

Post by Lochner24 »

I have after much effort managed to download and install the zimbra desktop client. I was thrilled when I got that right. However, when I open up the application it opens and I just get a window with a spinning processing wheel and nothing further. I am not sure what to do to fix this. Please help! Would really appreciate it. Thanks so much!
lvhannan

Re: Downloaded and Installed Zimbra Desktop on Windows 7 - when I open the application it opens but does nothing

Post by lvhannan »

first you should check whether other client zimbra desktop has same problem, if both the same then maybe you have issue withe zimbra server. if only one client has problem,then try to reinstall or update your zimbra desktop with new version . some time if you are in proxy environment you need to except localhost 127.0.0.1 on your proxy setting.