Password

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
mika

Password

Post by mika »

Hi, I am a new user of Zimbra Desktop and would like to know how to protect it with a password. This page : https://blog.zimbra.com/2016/05/zimbra- ... word-lock/ says that it is possible since the 7.2.8 version, but in mine, there's not the parameter for it, in preferences.

My version : 7.3.1
mika

Re: Password

Post by mika »

70 views and nobody to reply?
Can anyone tell me how to protect my Zimbra desktop with a password?
Thanks
mika

Post by mika »

"Le message a été envoyé mais il doit être approuvé par un modérateur afin d’être visible publiquement. Une notification vous sera envoyé(e) lorsque votre message sera approuvé"

OMG... forums nowadays, forget it.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

mika wrote:OMG... forums nowadays, forget it.
It took eighteen minutes to get it approved, so what's the problem? I don't use ZD so I'm afraid I can't offer any advice, one thing you didn't mention was which operating system you're using.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
mika

Post by mika »

Hello :)
How long it takes is not the problem (if only there was an answer)...
No need to explain. If needed, just means would be useless to explain...
Enfin bon bref...
I find it incredible to develop a software and not get any answer to use it on an "official" forum.

OS Win 7 Pro, Zimbra Desktop 7.3.1: and now, is there anyone here who can just let me know this simple thing: can Zimbra Desktop be protected with a password at opening? if yes, where is it hidden in the preferences? if no, thanks and I will not bother you again :)
Yes true, who am I for coming here and asking a simple question after downloading this soft, thinking that I can get an answer LOL