how do i get this GUI?

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
z000
Advanced member
Advanced member

how do i get this GUI?

Post by z000 »

I saw a screenshot, and it looks really nice. I am not sure if it is a THEME of just an entire new GUI

But I am curious, what the name of it is OR how a person could get it installed on their zimbra account

z000
Advanced member
Advanced member

Re: how do i get this GUI?

Post by z000 »

Well I must say I am very impressed by the help on this forum lol.
I don't know what happened but the forum was much better and more helpful a few years back (before it got replaced with this 'new and improved' one)

anyways, I found my answer SORT OF

it seems to be the theme HARMONY, except in my version (Zimbra 8.7.4_GA_1730) there is not orange color. So i wonder if maybe the theme changed since this screenshot was taken
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: how do i get this GUI?

Post by phoenix »

z000 wrote:Well I must say I am very impressed by the help on this forum lol.
I don't know what happened but the forum was much better and more helpful a few years back (before it got replaced with this 'new and improved' one)
The forum software that's used today is little different than the old vBulletin that was used a few years back. What happened to the forums is that there was a minor and unfortunate detour into the ownership of Telligent and then to Synacor. The current owners of Zimbra have little interest in these forums as you can probably see by their lack of posts here and no amount of glossy publicity is going to attract anyone to post here, there is also nobody from Zimbra that is responsible for the forums - what do you expect in that environment?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra