Multi-Account Auto Archive

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
martinezjr

Multi-Account Auto Archive

Post by martinezjr »

I have four email accounts that I maintain at my work. One, personal, three group email accounts. I have Zimbra Desktop installed and have been using just for the auto archive feature on my personal account. Last month our IT department was doing a migration and update, and are having problems with that. A temp email server was set up, but we do not have access to our history, plus all the shared calendars, briefcases, etc...

Basically, the question is this: I tried to have all of the accounts doing the auto archive, before the upgrade, but Desktop brings an error that states that it is not available for multiple accounts. Is there a way to run multiple Zimbra Desktops concurrently? I am running 7.3.1 on openSUSe 42.1 x64.
martinezjr

Re: Multi-Account Auto Archive

Post by martinezjr »

Can somebody help me please on this?
binny86

Post by binny86 »

I have been going through the same issue. Is there anyone who can fix it for me?
martinezjr

Post by martinezjr »

I would like to continue to follow up on this matter, but our IT department has switched to another email service. And as such, I have started to use Thunderbird as my email client. This will have to be a feature install for later versions.
Lewis-H

Post by Lewis-H »

There are various 3rd party tools available in the market. They can help you. BUt they are paid tools. Also, you can contact the Zimbra support team for assistance. They can help you with the exact solution.
Regards,
Lewis