not_able_to_change_font_size_centos7

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
karl

not_able_to_change_font_size_centos7

Post by karl »

Hi All,

I recently installed Zimbra Desktop on Centos 7 (64 bit), but the font is to small. I tried to change it by Preferences--> Other ---> Print Font Size and switch, e.g., to 24, but the font stays the same.

Any suggestions?

I was able to google out some old posts about some config. file which can be found in the "\Zimbra Desktop\jetty\webapps\zimbra\skins\_base\base2", but that was for windows and I can't find any "profile/config" file, where I would be able to do it in my Centos.

thanks
Karol
karl

Re: not_able_to_change_font_size_centos7

Post by karl »

anybody?

thanks
DualBoot
Elite member
Elite member
ZCS/ZD Version: ZCS FLOSS - 8.8.15 Mutli servers

Post by DualBoot »

Hello,

for Linux try this folder : /opt/zimbra/zdesktop/jetty/webapps/zimbra/skins/_base/base2/
karl

Post by karl »

Hi,

I don't have anything in my /opt. It is empty. I assume that this is because I changed my installation path.
Nevertheless, I found the folder you mentioned in my installation path. I edited the "skin.properties" in my "jetty/webapps/zimbra/skins/_base/base2" directory, but I can't see any changes in the font size. So, I edited all other files in this directory, hoping that some of these holds "font size" for zimbra GUI, but none of these worked. I also went to .cache directory to remove zimbra profile from there (assuming its there), but it did not work for me as well.

Any further suggestions?

thanks a lot
karl

Post by karl »

anybody? I did everything I could. I need this larger font.

thanks a looot!
karl

Post by karl »

I will be grateful for any tip.

thanks