Offline mode via command line

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
zio_mangrovia

Offline mode via command line

Post by zio_mangrovia »

I'm using Windows 10 client and I need to put offline mode my Zimbra Desktop client by command line because my target is to disconnect Zimbra client in specific time interval via scheduled tasks.
Does It exist way to make it ?
Lewis-H

Re: Offline mode via command line

Post by Lewis-H »

1. In the ZWC, click the dropdown menu next to your name in the upper right of the screen.

2.Select Offline Mode.

3. In the Offline Mode dialog, select Allow offline mode and click OK.

4. Accept the warning that displays asking if you want to reload the application now to enable offline access? Click Yes.

Note: If you don’t reload the application, offline access is available the next time you sign in.

5. The application reloads and a sync icon displays in the upper right of the screen. You are now working in offline mode.

Selecting How Long to Store Offline Content
By default, if your machine is in offline mode, the last 30 days of your Inbox, Sent, Drafts, and Trash messages are stored in the cache. They are then synchronized to the server when your machine reverts to online mode. This setting is configurable. You can select other folders that you want to use for offline access, and the number of days you want your messages to stay in cache. If you do not want your messages to synchronize when reverted back to online mode, select 0.

Configure Offline Storage and other Folders
1.Right-click a folder for which you want to configure offline storage.

2.Select Edit Properties.

3. Select the number of days to store messages.

4. Click OK.

Supported Browsers
Browsers supported for offline mode include:

Google Chrome
Mozilla Firefox

--
Lewis
zio_mangrovia

Re: Offline mode via command line

Post by zio_mangrovia »

Thanks, perhaps I didn't explain well my issue.
I'm interesting to invoke Zimbra in online/offline mode by command line