Unable to Empty Trash

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
Impulse2020

Unable to Empty Trash

Post by Impulse2020 »

When I try to empty my deleted email folder by clicking "empty trash", the screen turns a cloudy white color and I`m unable to click yes to confirm that I want to empty trash. Has anyone experienced this and/or does anyone know what is causing this or how to resolve this?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Unable to Empty Trash

Post by phoenix »

Which browser and how long has this been happening? Have you tried another browser to see if the problem happens there as well. Is this actually Zimbra Desktop or the web UI to the ZCS server?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
Impulse2020

Post by Impulse2020 »

Hi Bill, The company I work for actually resells Zimbra and our customer signs in through webmail-basic.impulse.net, I believe it is the web UI through the ZCS srever. He said that he has tied many different browsers such as Safari, Chrome and a few others, he didn`t mention them all. When he goes to preferences and changes the client type from Standard to Advanced the issue no longer happens. Although, he prefers to use the Standard client.
L. Mark Stone
Ambassador
Ambassador
ZCS/ZD Version: 10.0.7 Network Edition

Post by L. Mark Stone »

The Standard (HTML only) web client is deprecated. Please advise the customer to use the Advanced (Ajax) client.
Impulse2020

Post by Impulse2020 »

Thank you Mark.