Zimbra Desktop 7.2.7 GA, print the shared calendar whithout any data

If Zimbra Desktop had a sync failure, it may have told you to post your error in this section.
hiherao

Zimbra Desktop 7.2.7 GA, print the shared calendar whithout any data

Post by hiherao »

I have found an error when I try to print the calendar view, this returns a view without any event. This situation it only occurs when you have configured a shared calendar that is not owned by you. If you try to print the events of your own calendar it works without problems.
Now we have Zimbra Desktop 7.2.7 GA but with the previous version of the program didn't have that problem.

Has anyone the same problem?
Attachments
calendar-print-view.JPG
calendar-print-view.JPG (38.05 KiB) Viewed 2855 times
pallavikhairnar

Re: Zimbra Desktop 7.2.7 GA, print the shared calendar whithout any data

Post by pallavikhairnar »

I have shared calendar mounted with view rights & then I have tried print operation.It's working at my end.I am able to prints appointments from shared calendar.
Can you please let me know details steps to reproduce and also OS you are using.
hiherao

Re: Zimbra Desktop 7.2.7 GA, print the shared calendar whithout any data

Post by hiherao »

Hi, I have tried with different OS systems for example Windows 7 Professional 64bits, Windows Vista Business 32 bits and Windows 8.1.
I have reproduced this issue and first of all I have shared my personal calendar with my workmate and set to her with a viewer profile.
Once s'he has accepted the comunication she has two calendars at her desktop and can see all the appointments, her data and mine.
At this point when try to print the calendar it returns the blank grid without any data. But if unchecks the shared calendar and try to print again it shows her data at the print view.
Captura1.JPG
Captura1.JPG (29.64 KiB) Viewed 2791 times