error autocomplete the TO field

If Zimbra Desktop had a sync failure, it may have told you to post your error in this section.
sibercintra

error autocomplete the TO field

Post by sibercintra »

Hi Guys, we have a Ubuntu server environment with 14:04 Zimbra 8.6 installed with about 400 mailboxes and all services is running perfectly, but we have a problem that is generating a certain stress here with users. On the server we have two domains, one I used to climb the environment and the area in the company's production. It has also set up a global list of (internal) addresses for the two domains. The error occurs when accessing the webmail and the act of sending a message use the autocomplete the TO field, ajax returns the Global Address List, as follows "test2" <teste2@domain.com> when we try to send is presented to us an invalid email warning and after the error message email withheld. Literally he is playing the e-mail address as "test2" <teste2@domain.com> which is not valid. If we edit the address autocomplete returned to the TO field returned to "test2" <teste2@domain.com> to <teste2@domain.com> e-mail is delivered normally.
Anyone ever run into this problem? Can you help me?

thanks

Síber
DualBoot
Elite member
Elite member
ZCS/ZD Version: ZCS FLOSS - 8.8.15 Mutli servers

Re: error autocomplete the TO field

Post by DualBoot »

What is the invalid email ?
The Guy - DualBoot

PostMaster - WikiMaster - SysAdmin
"Free Your Mind. Think Open Source"
april.org
Zetalliance Member - zetalliance.org
kristall

Re: error autocomplete the TO field

Post by kristall »

sibercintra wrote:Hi Guys, we have a Ubuntu server environment with 14:04 Zimbra 8.6 installed with about 400 mailboxes and all services is running perfectly, but we have a problem that is generating a certain stress here with users. On the server we have two domains, one I used to climb the environment and the area in the company's production. It has also set up a global list of (internal) addresses for the two domains. The error occurs when accessing the webmail and the act of sending a message use the autocomplete the TO field, ajax returns the Global Address List, as follows "test2" <teste2@domain.com> when we try to send is presented to us an invalid email warning and after the error message email withheld. Literally he is playing the e-mail address as "test2" <teste2@domain.com> which is not valid. If we edit the address autocomplete returned to the TO field returned to "test2" <teste2@domain.com> to <teste2@domain.com> e-mail is delivered normally.
Anyone ever run into this problem? Can you help me?

thanks

Síber
I have the same problem. Is this problem solved?