Zimbra Desktop 7.27 on Windows 10 64 bit returns an error when moving mail to local folders

If Zimbra Desktop had a sync failure, it may have told you to post your error in this section.
flavio.lodoli

Zimbra Desktop 7.27 on Windows 10 64 bit returns an error when moving mail to local folders

Post by flavio.lodoli »

Good morning,
I installed ZD 7.2.7 GA build 12059 on a windows 10 64bit.
All is working as administrator without proxy set in the Connection tab of Internet Settings.
When I use Zimbra Desktop as an user which is not the administrator I need to set the proxy to access Internet.
I set my zimbra server in the " not user proxy server for.." and I can connect to it using ZD as well.
I can create local folders and subfolders in ZD but when I move a mail to them I receive the error below:
An error occurred in the network service.
method: [unknown]
msg: system failure: error while proxying request to target server: HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is denied. )
code: service.FAILURE
detail: soap:Receiver
trace: com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: system failure: error while proxying request to target server: HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is denied. ) ExceptionId:btpool0-28:1468831349928:afb41ad564371176 Code:service.FAILURE at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.FAILURE(ServiceException.java:253) at com.zimbra.cs.zclient.ZMailbox.invoke(ZMailbox.java:571) at com.zimbra.cs.zclient.ZMailbox.invoke(ZMailbox.java:555) at com.zimbra.cs.zclient.ZMailbox.invokeJaxb(ZMailbox.java:550) at com.zimbra.cs.zclient.ZMailbox.populateFolderCache(ZMailbox.java:3086) at com.zimbra.cs.zclient.ZMailbox.getFolderById(ZMailbox.java:2264) at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ItemActionHelper.executeRemote(ItemActionHelper.java:464) at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ItemActionHelper.schedule(ItemActionHelper.java:348) at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ItemActionHelper.MOVE(ItemActionHelper.java:128) at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ItemAction.handleCommon(ItemAction.java:152) at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ConvAction.handle(ConvAction.java:41) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEngine.java:412) at com.zimbra.soap.DocumentHandler.proxyRequest(DocumentHandler.java:494) at com.zimbra.soap.DocumentHandler.proxyRequest(DocumentHandler.java:436) at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ItemAction.proxyRemoteItems(ItemAction.java:316) at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ItemAction.handleCommon(ItemAction.java:120) at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ConvAction.handle(ConvAction.java:41) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEngine.java:412) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:287) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:158) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doWork(SoapServlet.java:303) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.java:217) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:725) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(ZimbraServlet.java:206) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:814) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:390) at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765) at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:422) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:585) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:988) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:415) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:429) at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:451) Caused by: com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: error while proxying request to target server: HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is denied. ) ExceptionId:btpool0-28:1468831349928:afb41ad564371176 Code:service.PROXY_ERROR Arg:(url, STR, "http://localhost:49813/service/soap/GetFolderRequest") at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.PROXY_ERROR(ServiceException.java:322) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(SoapHttpTransport.java:247) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(SoapHttpTransport.java:164) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.invoke(SoapTransport.java:407) at com.zimbra.cs.zclient.ZMailbox.invoke(ZMailbox.java:561) ... 42 more
request: Body: {
ConvActionRequest: {
_jsns: "urn:zimbraMail",
action: {
id: "47f2e058-75e7-4933-9aae-b62cc87a2482:-679",
l: "286",
op: "move",
tcon: "-tjs"
}
}
},
Header: {
context: {
_jsns: "urn:zimbra",
account: {
_content: "local@host.local",
by: "name"
},
authToken: "(removed)",
notify: {
seq: 28
},
session: {
_content: 14,
id: 14
},
userAgent: {
name: "ZimbraWebClient - PRISM (Win)",
version: "7.2.7 GA"
}
}
}
I set localhost and 127.0.0.1 as exceptions in using proxy but the error is still there.
Any hint??
Thank you