Calendar dates sync with no details and state only "busy"

If Zimbra Desktop had a sync failure, it may have told you to post your error in this section.
jheathe2

Calendar dates sync with no details and state only "busy"

Post by jheathe2 »

I have a user that is very adamant I get her calendar synchronization working with Zimbra. We use Zimbra alongside Office 2016 and Zimbra connector 8.6.0.1320 to sync up users settings/ect for Outlook. Problem is this particular user can sync a calendars dates but over every date it just states "busy" and there is no detail to the date. Trying to change the calendars properties or anything like that states there is a permission issue. Thing is on her Zimbra email client we have full access to those calendars. Why would Outlook not be doing the same thing???? I've been trying to solve this problem for a very long time now and I cannot land on an explanation. Things I have tried:

-Reinstall Zimbra Connector and Outlook
-Make a new profile multiple times
-Checked for profile corruption
-Repaired inbox using outlooks provided tools SCANPST
-Resent calendar permissions
-Start > outlook.exe/cleanromedprefs
-Remove add ons I thought may have cause the issue - ie Microsoft Exchange Add on
-re indexed account

Before all this she received one local failure notice sync token 296907. I do not know if I should be troubleshooting with the "set sync token" option here either and sync it to before the failure notice. I've never really used this option. Either way I am stumped and I'd like to make some kind of breakthrough with why this is happening.