Support tickets going totally unanswered, phone calls to support useless.

(Formally Chit Chat) Anything Goes (Almost). Should be somehow Zimbra or communication related.
installsinc

Post by installsinc »

I have one support ticket that has not been updated in over a month, another for more than a week.

Calling any support or sales number simply reaches a call center that only can open more tickets that go unanswered.
Is ZIMBRA dead?
If not, why bother with phone support at all if it is not a support person answering the calls.
installsinc

Post by installsinc »

Steven Green

Installs Inc

Zimbra Collaboration Server

Cases:00131571 and 00134083
Please don't waste your time or mine putting in another ticket about this. If you have no other method of contacting them, then don't bother.
This is totally unacceptable and I am more than happy to post this in a public place.
installsinc

Post by installsinc »

Sorry for being snappy, but I have become pretty frustrated with the support system.

When I call any number for zimbra all they can do is open a ticket. Which is useless in this case, and if I was in such a need for support that I would be calling in it would also be pretty useless.
This is not the first time, we have had this issue. I have had tickets closed without resolution, response rates at the best of times were rarely more than one per day and now finally no one will even respond to a new ticket.
10119metux
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by 10119metux »

[quote user="installsinc"]I have one support ticket that has not been updated in over a month, another for more than a week.

Calling any support or sales number simply reaches a call center that only can open more tickets that go unanswered.
Is ZIMBRA dead?

[/QUOTE]
No, that's pretty usual ... (known that for years)