Touch client not showing on my mobile devices after upgrade to ZCS 8.5 OSE from 8.0.7 still showing old mobile client interface.

Take your Zimbra with you!
tonyawbrey

Touch client not showing on my mobile devices after upgrade to ZCS 8.5 OSE from 8.0.7 still showing old mobile client interface.

Post by tonyawbrey »

I cannot figure out how to get the touch client to show on my mobile devices after upgrade to ZCS 8.5 OSE from 8.0.7. I have the COS setting checked and have restarted zimbra numerous times since installing and still not there. I also looked at my user settings and the feature is enabled in there also. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

egodinho

Post by egodinho »

[mention:ae13001cec0f4f89ad54be19c1a1ee22:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] nyawbrey to have the Touch Client enabled, you need a new license... Contact your sales representative to get a new one...
tonyawbrey

Post by tonyawbrey »

So the touch client is not available in the Open Source Edition?
egodinho

Post by egodinho »

No, it's not included in the OSS version, just in Standard and Professional editions. You can check the difference between the versions inside our partner community: http://community.zimbra.com/partners/m/z_collab/1354840
fnoopdogg

Post by fnoopdogg »

Gosh, that's disappointing :( The link above is showing a permissions error, is there a public product matrix anywhere that shows the differences between the different offerings? This is pretty standard fare on most product websites these days.