Migrate from Kerio + blackberry support

Take your Zimbra with you!
gmsmith
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by gmsmith »

[quote user="ContemporaryFusion"]That sounds like a great idea I'll look into that - only downside would be I am thinking of making extensive use of custom Zimlets - an amazing idea I've never had access to with Kerio. There are several things I can think of, and on shared hosting its less likely to be possible (Then again I've never had it - I can't miss it)[/quote]
What about a Virtual Private Server running Zimbra?
ContemporaryFusion

Post by ContemporaryFusion »

[quote user="gmsmith"]What about a Virtual Private Server running Zimbra?[/QUOTE]

That sounds like an excellent idea I'll look into that. There seems to be one in the UK :)
1230zaf
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by 1230zaf »

[quote user="ContemporaryFusion"]That sounds like a great idea I'll look into that - only downside would be I am thinking of making extensive use of custom Zimlets - an amazing idea I've never had access to with Kerio. There are several things I can think of, and on shared hosting its less likely to be possible (Then again I've never had it - I can't miss it)

[/QUOTE]
As a provider of hosted zimbra services, I'll let you know that we're flexible enough that if you have custom zimlets you want added to the server, we could do that for you. Contact me off-list if that's an option you're still looking into

solutions@radersolutions.com