Due to security reason our webmail is live on 8443 port so the URL is like https://mail.domain.com:8443 and the web mail is working correctly however when we are trying to configure on Mobile iOS and Android we are getting errors. below is the method we followed.
(1) Configuration as Exchange
server as: mail.domain.com:8443
username and password
--> we are getting cannot verify server identity and by clicking on details getting not trusted certificate...now we can't import certificate in iOS and Android getting errors
(2) Trying as Other ADD Account
Add Mail Account -Email/Password
Incoming server : mail.domain.com - IMAP and SSL enabled port as 7993
but getting error as "The IMAP Server "mail.domain.com" is not responding check your network connection and that you entered correct information in the incoming mail server field"
Kindly suggest way to add account in mobile of iOS and Android... Kindly note in browser web mail is working without any issues.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Take your Zimbra with you!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest