I own a zimbra multiserver setup with a total of 5 servers running on Centos 7. They are ldap server,mta server, proxy server, UI server and the mailbox server. I am looking to install zimbra talk on another deicated server with ubuntu 14.04 running... However the steps mentioned in https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/How_to_Install_Zimbra_Talk does not mention the instrucions for a multiserver setup.
1. on the start of the docs, it says to do this zimbra server. In my case, where to run this.
zmprov mcf zimbraZimletJspEnabled TRUE
zmprov mc "$COSNAME" zimbraProxyAllowedDomains "*.yourdomain.tld"
zmprov mcf +zimbraHttpThrottleSafeIPs $TalkServerIPv4
zmprov mcf zimbraHttpDosFilterMaxRequestsPerSec 100
zmprov gdpak yourdomain.tld
2. Installing zmpkg, can anyone please mention where to install this package too ? 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Working with Zimbra Talk? This is your Forum, drop here your questions with the Installation, Configuration, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests