All about Zimbra Drive
MisterM75
Advanced member
Advanced member

Re: Zimbra Drive - How to Install guide v0.1

Post by MisterM75 »

Hello

Code: Select all

[OK] Zimbra Drive app installation test : Zimbra Drive app is installed. 

[OK] Enabled Zimbra's users test : Zimbra's users are enabled. 

[OK] Enabled Zimbra's user login : Zimbra Drive authentication is enabled. 

[OK] Is server url set test : The server url is set. 

[OK] Is server port set test : The server port is set. 

[OK] Zimbra host connection test : Zimbra Drive app can reach the host. 

[OK] Zimbra authentication page connection test : Zimbra Drive app can reach Zimbra's authentication page. 

[OK] Zimbra Drive extension connection test : Zimbra Drive app can reach Zimbra Drive extension. 
Not against when I run the test, it's okay, I said, is when I logged in from the Zimbra webmail, from the drive, it crashes?

I use PHP 7.0 for info ...

Is there anything else to install?

Mz
MisterM75
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by MisterM75 »

Hello
I am desperate for all this because after the update to 8.4, it still does not work ...

Always the same error message when connecting with the webmail ... the best of all this is that I know how to connect with my email address and password from my Zimbra server to my cloud ...

Crazy?

Mz
bud

Post by bud »

Hello MisterM75, the drive SWAT is here!
I can't understand exactly which is the issue, please can You describe the steps You perform to reproduce the issue?

Which version of Own/Nextcloud are running on the server?
crizzam

Post by crizzam »

Hi, I´m having a problem getting Zimbra 8.8.3 working with NextCloud 12 GA. I installed the extension in Zibra and enabled it and now NextCloud doesn´t work. I get an error on the login screen:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log

The log contains the following:

{"reqId":"IQyTMtJCk5nQ6pTIOedO","level":3,"time":"2017-09-21T13:37:57+00:00","remoteAddr":"190.XXX.XXX.XXX","user":"admin","app":"index","method":"POST","url":"\/index.php\/heartbeat","message":"Exception: {\"Exception\":\"TypeError\",\"Message\":\"Argument 3 passed to OC\\\\Accounts\\\\AccountManager::__construct() must be an instance of OCP\\\\BackgroundJob\\\\IJobList, none given, called in \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/apps\\\/zimbradrive\\\/lib\\\/auth\\\/abstractzimbrausersbackend.php on line 53\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/apps\\\/zimbradrive\\\/lib\\\/auth\\\/abstractzimbrausersbackend.php(53): OC\\\\Accounts\\\\AccountManager->__construct(Object(OC\\\\DB\\\\Connection), Object(Symfony\\\\Component\\\\EventDispatcher\\\\EventDispatcher))\\n#1 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/apps\\\/zimbradrive\\\/lib\\\/auth\\\/zimbrausersbackendindb.php(30): OCA\\\\ZimbraDrive\\\\Auth\\\\AbstractZimbraUsersBackend->__construct()\\n#2 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/apps\\\/zimbradrive\\\/lib\\\/auth\\\/zimbrausersbackend.php(43): OCA\\\\ZimbraDrive\\\\Auth\\\\ZimbraUsersBackendInDb->__construct()\\n#3 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/apps\\\/zimbradrive\\\/lib\\\/auth\\\/zimbrausersbackend.php(35): OCA\\\\ZimbraDrive\\\\Auth\\\\ZimbraUsersBackend->initializeOcUserZimbraBackend()\\n#4 [internal function]: OCA\\\\ZimbraDrive\\\\Auth\\\\ZimbraUsersBackend->__construct()\\n#5 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/legacy\\\/user.php(146): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array)\\n#6 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/base.php(743): OC_User::setupBackends()\\n#7 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/base.php(1086): OC::init()\\n#8 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/index.php(46): require_once('\\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcl...')\\n#9 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Accounts\\\/AccountManager.php\",\"Line\":80}","userAgent":"Mozilla\/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit\/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome\/60.0.3112.113 Safari\/537.36","version":"12.0.3.3"}

Any help would be appreciated. Really need to get this working fast!

Thanks!
bud wrote:Hello MisterM75, the drive SWAT is here!
I can't understand exactly which is the issue, please can You describe the steps You perform to reproduce the issue?

Which version of Own/Nextcloud are running on the server?
jorgedlcruz
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by jorgedlcruz »

Nextcloud 12 is not supported at the moment.
Jorge de la Cruz https://jorgedelacruz.es
Systems Engineer at Veeam Software https://www.veeam.com/
MisterM75
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by MisterM75 »

Hello
I just got back to the stable version.
8.7.11_GA_1854
To the cloud, the transmission between my mail server is Nextcloud (version 11.0.4) this syncronizes perfectly.

But when I connect via my webmail, always the same message.

Mz
rayb2001

Post by rayb2001 »

Can anyone confirm if there is a workaround for this error? I see posts but no definite solution.

I'm NOT using ssl to access my NextCloud server and I do not have any public certs on either Zimbra or Nextcloud. Nextcloud does have my accounts so it looks like Z->N is working at the API level but the Drive-Beta tab gives an error. Tried lots of possibilities for zimbraDriveOwnCloudURL: http://10.1.0.82/nextcloud/index.php

Error in webmail when clicking on Drive-beta tab:
“A server error has occurred.
Unable to connect to server.
Retry”

Curl http://10.1.0.82/nextcloud/index.php shows there's a 302 redirect to http://10.1.0.82/nextcloud/index.php/login. Curl there does show some results. Of course, I can login directly using that URL also.

Any additional troubleshooting tips would be appreciated.

Nextcloud 11.0.4 (stable)
[zimbra@zcs ~]$ zmcontrol -v
Release 8.8.3_GA_1872.RHEL7_64_20170905143325 RHEL7_64 NETWORK edition.
MisterM75
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by MisterM75 »

Hello

On the stable version, does the drive work?

Or he wait for the 8.X release to see the end of the tunnel on the connection problems we currently have!

Yours truly
Mz
dean_za

Post by dean_za »

Hi , I have tried the latest versions of nextcloud 11.05 and 12.03 and the same problem exists. The connection from zimbra (8.7.11) to nextcloud works and I can download files. The login credentials do not work directly on nextcloud neither from webpage nor the sync client. With local users on both versions of nextcloud the sync and webpage work as expected. Below are the corresponding lines from nextcloud.log and zmmailbox.out

{"reqId":"vMbaZ5z8qEeovZaszeuk","remoteAddr":"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx","app":"core","message":"Login failed: 'user@domain.com (Remote IP: 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx')","level":2,"time":"2017-11-16T10:46:28+00:00","method":"PROPFIND","url":"/nextcloud/remote.php/webdav/","user":"--","version":"11.0.5.1"}
{"reqId":"vMbaZ5z8qEeovZaszeuk","remoteAddr":"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx","app":"core","message":"Bruteforce attempt from "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" detected for action "login".","level":1,"time":"2017-11-16T10:46:28+00:00","method":"PROPFIND","url":"/nextcloud/remote.php/webdav/","user":"--","version":"11.0.5.1"}
{"reqId":"vMbaZ5z8qEeovZaszeuk","remoteAddr":"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx","app":"webdav","message":"Exception: {"Message":"HTTP\/1.1 401 Username or password was incorrect","Exception":"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\NotAuthenticated","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\Auth\\Plugin->beforeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#1 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(466): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit('beforeMethod', Array)\n#3 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(254): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#4 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v1\/webdav.php(61): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#5 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/remote.php(165): require_once('\/var\/www\/nextcl...')\n#6 {main}","File":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Auth\/Plugin.php","Line":168,"User":false}","level":0,"time":"2017-11-16T10:46:28+00:00","method":"PROPFIND","url":"/nextcloud/remote.php/webdav/","user":"--","version":"11.0.5.1"}

2017-11-16 12:46:28.034:WARN:oejs.ServletHandler:qtp1068934215-447:https:https://domain.com/service/extension/ZimbraDrive_NcUserZimbraBackend: /service/extension/ZimbraDrive_NcUserZimbraBackend
java.lang.RuntimeException
at com.zextras.zimbradrive.NcUserZimbraBackendHttpHandler.handleAsAccount(NcUserZimbraBackendHttpHandler.java:108)
at com.zextras.zimbradrive.NcUserZimbraBackendHttpHandler.doPost(NcUserZimbraBackendHttpHandler.java:59)
at org.openzal.zal.http.InternalHttpHandler.doPost(InternalHttpHandler.java:57)
at com.zimbra.cs.extension.ExtensionDispatcherServlet.service(ExtensionDispatcherServlet.java:113)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:821)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1685)
at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.CsrfFilter.doFilter(CsrfFilter.java:169)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1668)
at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.RequestStringFilter.doFilter(RequestStringFilter.java:54)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1668)
at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.SetHeaderFilter.doFilter(SetHeaderFilter.java:59)
at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ETagHeaderFilter.doFilter(ETagHeaderFilter.java:47)
at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ContextPathBasedThreadPoolBalancerFilter.doFilter(ContextPathBasedThreadPoolBalancerFilter.java:107)
at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraQoSFilter.doFilter(ZimbraQoSFilter.java:107)
at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraInvalidLoginFilter.doFilter(ZimbraInvalidLoginFilter.java:117)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.DoSFilter.doFilterChain(DoSFilter.java:473)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.DoSFilter.doFilter(DoSFilter.java:318)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.DoSFilter.doFilter(DoSFilter.java:288)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:581)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:524)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:226)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1158)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:511)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1090)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:213)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:109)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:119)
at org.eclipse.jetty.rewrite.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:318)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.gzip.GzipHandler.handle(GzipHandler.java:437)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.DebugHandler.handle(DebugHandler.java:84)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:119)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:517)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:306)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:242)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:261)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:95)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection.onFillable(SslConnection.java:192)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:261)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:95)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.SelectChannelEndPoint$2.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:75)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.produceAndRun(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:213)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.run(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:147)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:654)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:572)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

this was working correctly with 11.04 before I had a hard drive issue and had to re-install the nextcloud server , I also have a separate system working with same version of zimbra and 11.03 of nextcloud where uploads work without error but are not shown in the nextcloud webpage and likewise files added via the webpage are not shown in the zimbra drive page ?

Please let me know if I can supply any further info
MisterM75
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by MisterM75 »

Hello
The errors I see, surely the apps Zdrive is not compatible in versions above Owncloud / NextCloud.
The thing I can not understand is that when I connect via the webmail to the Zdrive, I have an error that occurs, but when I connect in Chrome on my cloud with, my accesses webmail, I know how to connect, what is the bug ...

Mz

PS :
Version Zimbra : Zimbra 8.7.11_GA_1854 (build 20170531151956)
Version NextCloud : Nextcloud 11.0.4 (stable)