JEERS

Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
jenneme
Advanced member
Advanced member

JEERS

Post by jenneme »

[mention:1b33e573f9354c889b38920cfe666542:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05], the guys turned off the community notifications while we are migrating the data, so you would not be inundated with notification emails. However, the mentions tab will show the number of notifications you have. The reason you cannot read them right now is because the content is hidden right now. I am sorry. I know that is confusing right now. Once we are able to open up the actual forums, you'll be able to see all of your mentions and notifications.
ApparentlyMyUsernameIsNotAvailable

JEERS

Post by ApparentlyMyUsernameIsNotAvailable »

can I just get a tarball of the old forums data?
dominix
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: 7.2.7 ... 8.8.15 ... 9.0.0

JEERS

Post by dominix »

Navigation on the forum is not easy.
I'd like to have a button "Next" that drive me to the next unread post, or at least the next post;
there is plenty of things to said, but I'd rather wait for the transition to finish to criticise. ("search" is the key for such a forum)
dominix
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: 7.2.7 ... 8.8.15 ... 9.0.0

JEERS

Post by dominix »

By the way , when I go to zimbra.com and click search for "ajax session" for example I expect the search to bring me result on zimbra "email" product, not community.
rhoward
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

JEERS

Post by rhoward »

All good feedback. We screwed up with moving too quickly without taking the time to plan out how to minimize the impact to all of you. We're going to fix it. We are prioritizing / tracking the feedback and will also be opening up a keyword on Bugzilla to help track it. Much of what has been requested is just configuration.