Visualization of the Wiki and Sub Groups - tracking groups , documentation on the new environment for Zimbra UAT, File ( Gallery ) Function

Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
homoly_test

Visualization of the Wiki and Sub Groups - tracking groups , documentation on the new environment for Zimbra UAT, File ( Gallery ) Function

Post by homoly_test »

Would it be possible to provide me the link / screenshot of how does the Wiki function and File Function does look like under the new environment and what is the visualization of the Tracking groups ( Subgroups of the main forum )?
Is there somewhere some primer documentation for the new environment, that should guide me through the Zimbra User Acceptance Test, just to be sure I have tested all the relevent functions for mz Groups and also that I am familiar with the functions that are present but will be not utilized within our Group?