Feedback for website redesign

Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
rhoward
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by rhoward »

[quote user="iamauser"]is it possible to get a link to the downloads in the sub-masthead for the Products masthead[/quote]
Yes, we're working on that. Top priority right now is getting the temporary and permanent forums merged together.
[quote user="iamauser"]because 'download' is straightforward, and 'try' is not[/quote]
Fair feedback, but please understand we have 3 products now.
[quote user="iamauser"]possible to _not_ lose the masthead when clicking on the community link?[/quote]
You mean this zimbra.com masthead? We were trying to give them separate identities. Can we revisit this in a few weeks?
[quote user="iamauser"]accessing the Zimbra documentation and all the other stuff while I was in the old forums with the _same_ masthead everywhere[/quote]
We are working through an update that adds some more navigation items to more easily navigate the community.
rhoward
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by rhoward »

[quote user="iamauser"]because it brings me to the community home, and not the Zimbra homepage home[/quote]
Yeah, we're working through this. I agree. The navigation is not intuitive right now. And no, I would not expect you to use the footer links!