Announcements?

Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Announcements?

Post by phoenix »

I see that Zimbra Announcements are posted without any attribution, is that normal here?
I know that the announcements are official (the two recent ones were obviously from Rob Howard) but I like to know who has written them and who has posted them.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
jenneme
Advanced member
Advanced member

Announcements?

Post by jenneme »

Bill, what do you mean? It's pretty much, what you see is what you get. Rob wrote his posts and posted them. Same too, for myself. Does that satisfy?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Announcements?

Post by phoenix »

I thought I'd read some announcements where it wasn't obvious who had written them, I'll see if I can find the specific ones I was thinking of.
Regards

Bill

Per ardua ad astra
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Announcements?

Post by phoenix »

OK, the problem is caused when viewing this on a mobile device. I've been on vacation and using my mobile to read these forums, that view doesn't show who made the Announcement it only shows the body of the Announcement - it would be useful if this was also visible on the mobile version of this site.
Regards

Bill

Per ardua ad astra
jenneme
Advanced member
Advanced member

Announcements?

Post by jenneme »

I see what you are saying. The attribution is there, but you have to scroll to the bottom of the phone screen. The widget that lists the other latest blog posts seems to be coming before the attribution. I'm going to see if there is something I can do to adjust this. If not, I'll have to create a bug. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Announcements?

Post by phoenix »

Gosh, that is a long scroll down to the bottom of that page and I'd already read the other announcements on my workstation last week and didn't think to look down there. Thanks for the confirmation. [:)]
Regards

Bill

Per ardua ad astra