Developer forum moderated?

Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
rhoward
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by rhoward »

Yeah, in this case it's automated spam moderation. Content with many links gets flagged for review. However, we seem overly aggressive here and I'm looking at that. There is no reason your content should have been flagged for moderation. Right now way too much content is going through the moderation workflow.
metux
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by metux »

[quote]

Yeah, in this case it's automated spam moderation. Content with many links gets flagged for review.

[/quote]

OMGs ... such things never work properly ... it's simply an NP-complete problem.

[quote]

However, we seem overly aggressive here

[/quote]

Indeed. And it leaves a really bad impression.

In fact, considering the way your guys (especially one in particular) reacting on my bug reports and

patch submissions, I wouldn't be surprised if I would be banned anytime soon. These guys clearly

demonstrate that they've got no interest whatsoever in anybody outside being able to build that

(constantly broken!) codebase own his own or contributions - which defeats the whole spirit of OSS.

(Oh, wait, they really picked some of my patches - but without any attribution. ... anyways are there

any external contributors besides me ?)