wasted space and training?

Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
mariasmile508

wasted space and training?

Post by mariasmile508 »

In the old vBulletin we used to be able to quote a previous post so everyone know to whom our reply was addressed, it doesn't seem possible in the forum to do the same and all it says in the post is "in reply to". We also used to be able to see post in a threaded context, is that possible on these forums? I find these forums/conversations difficult to follow in this format especially with the large fonts and all the wasted white space around the conversations.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: wasted space and training?

Post by phoenix »

mariasmile508 wrote:In the old vBulletin we used to be able to quote a previous post so everyone know to whom our reply was addressed, it doesn't seem possible in the forum to do the same and all it says in the post is "in reply to".
Do you mean like this quote where it says "<username> wrote"?
mariasmile508 wrote:I We also used to be able to see post in a threaded context, is that possible on these forums? I find these forums/conversations difficult to follow in this format especially with the large fonts and all the wasted white space around the conversations.
There is no conversation mode on these forums, you'll have to live with them as they are.

BTW, what do you mean by "training" in the title of this thread?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra