1) Make it more obvious where I am to make edit suggestions on locked wiki entries.
2) On the ports page (https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Ports) indicate whether those are TCP or UDP ports. Sure I can look up each one, but having it right there is more convenient.
3) Enable page discussions.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests