ZCS 3.0 Milestone 2 Released

Official Zimbra news, events, releases, and updates.
7323graffiti
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by 7323graffiti »

[quote user="jordandeamattson"]Hi -
Maybe I missed it, but is there a set of release notes for M2?
Yours,
Jordan[/QUOTE]
Take a look at zcs/docs/Zimbra_Release_Note.pdf
Heladito

Post by Heladito »

Something useful could also be a changelog. At this stage, a changelog between M1 and M2.
riegersteve
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by riegersteve »

is it permissable to get the source code for the network edition. we would like to try and get this running on mac os x or solaris
marcmac
Elite member
Elite member

Post by marcmac »

QA is in the final stages of blessing our Mac build right now - so it's on the way. We can't release the source for the Network build, however.
agnOstos
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by agnOstos »

Is there a problem with the http download file? I can't untar it and after downloading it for the 2nd time and burning it to cd I'm getting input/output errors trying to copy it to hd from cdrom.
The original error is gzip: stdin: input/output error unexpected eof in archive. error not recoverable, exiting now. I have a file size of 208183567
I downloaded and burned to cd the M1->M2 update and unpacked it just fine using the same method, have all you guys ganked the torrent?
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by 14319KevinH »

[quote user="agnOstos"]Is there a problem with the http download file? I can't untar it and after downloading it for the 2nd time and burning it to cd I'm getting input/output errors trying to copy it to hd from cdrom.
The original error is gzip: stdin: input/output error unexpected eof in archive. error not recoverable, exiting now. I have a file size of 208183567
I downloaded and burned to cd the M1->M2 update and unpacked it just fine using the same method, have all you guys ganked the torrent?[/QUOTE]
Seems like either your file is corrupted or your HD/CDROM is at fault.
agnOstos
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by agnOstos »

Well, copying from cd you never really hear it whine when it spins up, but the file does eventually make it there. I'm assuming that could be the problem. I'm ganking via wget right now, so I'll be able to tell you shortly. :D
agnOstos
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by agnOstos »

That did it, cdrom is giving up the ghost I guess. Thanks! :D
12447rwalker

Post by 12447rwalker »

Can you point me to a more complete list of changes/bug fixes since M1?
In particular, has the "leading spaces" IMAP server bug been fixed?

By">http://www.zimbra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228
By the way, why would you disallow (strip) leading spaces on folder names in the AJAX client?
Thanks,

Rob Walker
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by 14319KevinH »

[quote user="12447rwalker"]Can you point me to a more complete list of changes/bug fixes since M1?
In particular, has the "leading spaces" IMAP server bug been fixed?

By">http://www.zimbra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228
By the way, why would you disallow (strip) leading spaces on folder names in the AJAX client?
Thanks,

Rob Walker[/QUOTE]
We don't publish a list of fixed bugs. Eventually we'll open our bugzilla and you can just see it, but for now we don't have that ability. That bug is fixed for the IMAP interface. On the web it's very hard to tell or repersent visually a leading space so we disallow it.