ZCS 7.1.3 is now available for both Network and Open Source Edition, there are many feature and security enhancements in this release so please review the release notes.
As always, before doing an upgrade, please remember to back up your installation.
==== Downloads ======
==== Highlights ======
* Support for pasting images in Chrome from clipboard (Bug 63720)
* New end user font options (Bug 61679)
* IPv6 support for MTA, Nginx, Postix, Amavis (Bug 63685, 63709)
* New CoS to set min password length (Bug 60973)
* Filter process actions are loggable (Bug 61184)
* Several security and bug fixes (release notes)
PM Web with Full list
Open Source Release Notes
Network Release Notes
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Official Zimbra news, events, releases, and updates.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests